Community shield Post match thread

I read somewhere that Liverpool had been training last week, working on their "geggenpressing game" , perhaps Klopps plan was to geggenpress in the second half , when our early season lack of fitness would make us vulnurable , thankfully our defence and Bravo where up to the task...

Thanks for the

No seriously ... what did he get wrong? You probably mean that 1 or 2 decisions you didn't agree with ... which makes him a dipper corrupt referee?
Do they need to be major decisions for him to show bias in his officiating? He was consistently letting Liverpool foul to win back possession. On the other hand, Liverpool players dived to the deck the second they lost the ball and got an automatic freekick. In a game featuring two teams that rely heavily on their pressing game, to give one side that kind of advantage is a handicap to the other team, especially when they were already tiring.

Just because the commentary/TV director didn't make an issue of it by giving you multiple replays to show that the ref got it wrong, it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Did you not hear the sarcastic cheers when he finally gave City a freekick for one of the fouls on KDB?(which the commentary chose to ignore) This is BT Sport, who failed to show or talk about a major penalty incident during the game in the CL just because it was City on the wrong end of it.

Last edited:
Yeah, why would City fans singing the national anthem (while playing Tottenham) piss off the scousers?
ok ...I'll try to explain.

Liverpool fans don't like hearing the National Anthem. They could hear this if they are watching City V Spurs on TELLY.

If City fans sang it. Which they won't.

ok ...I'll try to explain.

Liverpool fans don't like hearing the National Anthem. They could hear this if they are watching City V Spurs on TELLY.

If City fans sang it. Which they won't.
Ok, I'll explain to you, it's a shit idea.

I understood what the poster meant, I just didn't understand why he thought this would piss scousers off.
Scousers don't hate hearing the national anthem. They don't find the anthem offensive, and us singing it won't get under their skins. They're just anti-English and think scouse is a nationality. They might hear it and think we're pathetic, but they're not going to cover their ears while screwing up their faces or be insulted by it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.