Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy shit

you say average player ?? is that the level for middle table premier league defenders now, £75million gets you middle table class defender WOW

It’s all about opinions but I’d say Ake and Maguire are both very average - without home grown quotas neither would be considered by top six teams.

It’s all about opinions but I’d say Ake and Maguire are both very average - without home grown quotas neither would be considered by top six teams.

so true

all the other smaller clubs are loving the rule about home ground quotas and know they can get top money for shit to middle of the road players if the top 6 come knock to fill their squad ?? all this england bullshit that we are good enough and have world class players ? but at the world cups we got lucky and i think we only scored 1 goal from open play and somehow got to the semi final, now players like harry maguire who in my book is not better than gary cahill got into the england squad because there was nobody else

england played a championship setup at the world cup and used the long ball and free kicks and corners and that was it no midfield no player making plays or taking the ball off the keeper nothing and harry maguire is now worth £80million hahahahahahaha

Interesting that you twisted what I wrote to get yourself a post.
I hope they go down for being farcical.
What's farcical about it? They've just seen Harry Maguire go for £80m. If they think Ake is worth to them what Maguire is to Leicester then that's up to them. People can either pay it or give it a miss. Bournemouth could easily find themselves in a relegation scrap this season and their best players could be the difference between staying up and going down. That makes them extremely valuable.
Bournemouth were ranked as the 28th most valuable club in world football last year, The Premier league is awash with money and it makes sense for them to hold onto a player that is performing well for them than take £30m or £40m for him.

They're basically saying the player isn't for sale unless someone makes a completely stupid offer. There's nothing especially farcical about that approach.

I think it's stupid money for a player of his ability but if they're saying he's worth that much to them then that's for them to decide.

What's farcical about it? They've just seen Harry Maguire go for £80m. If they think Ake is worth to them what Maguire is to Leicester then that's up to them. People can either pay it or give it a miss. Bournemouth could easily find themselves in a relegation scrap this season and their best players could be the difference between staying up and going down. That makes them extremely valuable.
Bournemouth were ranked as the 28th most valuable club in world football last year, The Premier league is awash with money and it makes sense for them to hold onto a player that is performing well for them than take £30m or £40m for him.

They're basically saying the player isn't for sale unless someone makes a completely stupid offer. There's nothing especially farcical about that approach.

I think it's stupid money for a player of his ability but if they're saying he's worth that much to them then that's for them to decide.

Spot on. Bournemouth are doing a Leicester. Ake’s an asset they would rather keep.

Why should either club bend over when the hyenas come sniffing?

Pay up, hyenas, or fcuk off.

He's not worth 75 million, they're just telling Leicester to fuck off and buy Tarkowski instead. Their owners / management are hoping for a very big season. Don't think they're actually entertaining the idea that he could fetch that price.

Spot on. Bournemouth are doing a Leicester. Ake’s an asset they would rather keep.

Pay up, hyenas, or fcuk off.
If they'd have quoted £60m it would still be ridiculous and the difference with the Maguire deal - apart from HM being a much better CB - is united were desperate and Leicester will be fighting with them for top 6 this season. Of course they don't have to sell anyone but just say he's not for sale without quoting Leicester what they've just got for Maguire.
I just found it annoying.

Leicester are hyenas???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.