Kodi/SPMC

@TCIB or anyone . My lads wanna watch the WWE tonight. Is it on one of the live events . I have wwe network channel but not sure if it ever worked.

Cheers in advance

Im an old fart and ignoramus where all this is concerned but,i was going to buy a cheap android box to try and give this kodi a go,however,Iv been told you can download kodi to a xbox 1 ,my lad has one,so is it any good downloading to an xbox instead of paying £40 to £60 for an adroid box?

thanks

Im an old fart and ignoramus where all this is concerned but,i was going to buy a cheap android box to try and give this kodi a go,however,Iv been told you can download kodi to a xbox 1 ,my lad has one,so is it any good downloading to an xbox instead of paying £40 to £60 for an adroid box?

thanks
Xbox one will do the job mate yeah. Plus you can try it and then if you like it buy a dedicated box so you're not having to use your son's Xbox every time you want to use Kodi

What's new in the world of APKs? Anything decent for sports? Had one called Mrziptv but seems to have stopped working

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.