Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Well another shocker, like I said I am deleting them one by one as you will never win, they just ignored their version of cash for questions went quiet for a week and then resumed, so the conclusion is they get something out of all the reaction, not sure if they get paid for clicks or how it works on twitter if you have a popular account but decided it was time to just get on with enjoying the football and let those that hate to keep on hating, there is nothing you can do to change their mind and I will do what I did at the start and stop buying their products, so no newspapers get bought all the cookie ad trackers get turned to off on all news engines or as much as physically possible and I will sit back and hope they all go fucking bankrupt :)

Your social media is a big thing now for these hacks so ignore block dont interact with them.

Abolsutely enormous hypocrisy being demonstrated over Manchester City and Manchester Utd spending / wages.

Some of these journalists really do believe that City are owned and controlled by Abu Dhabi. Sadly some City fans helped foster this impression early doors because we wanted to feel rich and powerful after years of being downtrodden.

Abolsutely enormous hypocrisy being demonstrated over Manchester City and Manchester Utd spending / wages.

Some of these journalists really do believe that City are owned and controlled by Abu Dhabi. Sadly some City fans helped foster this impression early doors because we wanted to feel rich and powerful after years of being downtrodden.

Nah, journalists are responsible for their own ignorance.

It’s calculated and deliberate. They know exactly what they’re doing and it amounts to nothing more than racist bullying. If they were actually dealing in real issues and facts then it wouldn’t be so bad. I think the only way to get them is to start tying them up in litigation. City need to spot check every single word they write on a daly basis and of anything is iffy get the lawyers on it.

Maybe City should hire Harvey Keitel off the Direct Line ads to pay a few of them a visit....

He doesn’t actually kill anyone though, he just helps clean up the bodies sort of like a Simon Pearce type character.

Anyway the thing about the whole “sportswashing” debate that gets me, is that the vast majority of these journos only took a huge interest in alleged human rights abuses when City started winning things. So far from washing the allegations away, City’s success is actually highlighting them to a wider audience. Given all the adverse publicity we’ve had over the last year or so I don’t think anyone could argue that the club is being used to launder the UAE’s reputation.

I often wonder if North Korea or Iran decided to buy say United or Liverpool whether we would be able to catch a lift on the coat tails of the journalist positivity of such a takeover

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.