City's New Kits - 2019/20

I get mine on Saturday I am usually XL I have heard they are a bit tight should I go for XXL ? The guy buying it for me on Friday is bringing it Saturday so I can't try one on

Saying how quickly they sold on *just the first day* is completely arbitrary and tells you sweet FA.

You need to add up how quickly they sold every day that they are on sale, until they are no longer (basically, end of season). That's the only way that's going to tell you anything at all.

I guess there's the initial rate of sale - how many do we sell in the first (say) 5 days which must be a significant proportion of the overall total. Then there's the overall sales which I guess must drop off a cliff after Christmas - given kits only last about 9 or 10 months now - but we must record total sales including the ones sold off at 40 per cent discount in May and June. other factors like proximity of home games must also be a factor - we are weeks before we play at home this season but I'd guess some people go early that day and buy a shirt. From a personal perspective I haven't bought a football shirt in years but I'm amazed at the volume of people who do... certainly amongst matchday goers i'd estimate a third buy at least, one shirt in the first few weeks of the season.

rather admire Puma's technological feat of incorporating our history in such an extraordinary way. A vaguely sky blue shirt that turns laser blue the moment it meets moisture is some accomplishment.

rather admire Puma's technological feat of incorporating our history in such an extraordinary way. A vaguely sky blue shirt that turns laser blue the moment it meets moisture is some accomplishment.
Not really I’m pretty sure back in the days of Bell, Lee etc that kit did exactly the same.

Not really I’m pretty sure back in the days of Bell, Lee etc that kit did exactly the same.
So no innovation at all?

#PumaOut

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.