It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

I am really buzzing - I think we are so much stronger than last year - our signings are such an upgrade on what we have lost i.e. Rodri for Delph and Cancelo for Danilo. If we keep Sane Wow just Wow !!!

you don't replace players like Silva, Fernandinho, eventually Sane, Mendy, Gundogan with bunch of kids and continue to win multiple trophies. It's hard to replace such players with world class players, as you never know how they will adapt, let alone kids.

Kids knocking on the first team door will never be main source of new players at clubs like City are. One in 100 bluemoons will become regular, the rest will be sold for profit or be used as backup. They can be, of course, but we'd go Arsenal route, not domination one.

Not sure if we have the money to do this but would it make sense to put in a big money bid for Declan Rice? English and can play in a number of positions including CB.

Not sure if we have the money to do this but would it make sense to put in a big money bid for Declan Rice? English and can play in a number of positions including CB.
A very decent player, but not worth what we would have to pay to get him

lol. I like him. And I may have mentioned once or a hundred times there aren’t very many decent English players to pick our remaining 1 free slot from.

I haven’t seen anything from him yet that has made me think he’s anything special. I think it’s worth waiting with him for a while yet and seeing how he progresses, he might become a very good player but he might well be another Mark Noble. I think Rodwell when we signed him was ahead of where Rice is now.

I haven’t seen anything from him yet that has made me think he’s anything special. I think it’s worth waiting with him for a while yet and seeing how he progresses, he might become a very good player but he might well be another Mark Noble. I think Rodwell when we signed him was ahead of where Rice is now.
I noticed Rice before the hype. WHU were playing a PL match & this kid stood out as a class above.

He played CDM, but controlled the match, running from box to box, even having a couple of very good attempts at scoring. It was a few months later when it was being reported that several clubs had begun to monitor his progress.

This kid is good...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.