Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coutinho is worth about £40m.

Cut price would be around £10m.

He's not good enough for any of the top 4.

There's no surprise we aren't in for him.
Completely agree. I could not fucking believe he went for £140m. What were Barca thinking. I knew he'd be a flop. We should do all we can to keep Sane, he's world class and will only get better. £130m in today's market is massively undervalued in my opinion.

Manchester City potentially cost itself €100 million (or more) to use Sane in a glorified friendly for who knows what reason
Yeah why did we play our player in preseason? It's not like those a crucial games to prepare for the start of the league 1 week later, what we should have done is not risk any of our players in preseason and then just let them work things out for themselves against West Ham.

I know we all know the Krauts have an odd sense of entitlement but fuck me... Didn't think a fanbase could be more deluded than the fucking dippers but there we go. Can't believe City had the audacity of playing Sane when he had all but signed with the Bavarian wankers... (news to everyone but them seemingly).

If I was in charge of transfers, i'd spend the next few windows publically name dropping any of their decent players too cause as much an unrest as possible but i'm an arsehole, much like the majority of Bayern's fans and club staff.
First Juve with Pep and now Bayern with Leroy.

These old G-14 clubs really are a bunch of detestable ****s aren’t they?!

They talk so much bollocks it’s unbelievable.

For those of us who didn't catch it, who was it and what did it say?
EBby61SU4AEd0e7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.