Paulo Dybala

Juve have called the deal off after deciding not to sell Dybala according to Ornstein from BBC.
Sarri won't be happy but they are not getting Lukaku and I don't think Agnelli can be bothered with all the fuss from the ultras if they keep selling their players.

Sarri won't be happy but they are not getting Lukaku and I don't think Agnelli can be bothered with all the fuss from the ultras if they keep selling their players.
Plus why force out/under value Dybala at £60m when Zaha is now an £80m plus player. Never made any sense this deal. They shouldn't have signed Ronaldo if it meant forcing Dybala out.

SSN reporting Spuds are now experiencing the same wages/image rights issues which forced ManUre to walk away. Negotiations are ongoing, but this one is far from finished.
To be fair, it must take some pretty hefty wage demands to make even Ed Woodward walk away. Unless he just quoted them a ridiculous price because he didn't want to go there.

I don't reckon it's dead just yet. Spurs would surely have known if there was complexity regarding his image rights and the chances of them sorting it out in time

Glad it didn't go thru, they would be dangerous if it did. Then again would be funny to see the effects of spuds having to break their wage structure to sign him. Dressing room revolt likely.

To be fair, it must take some pretty hefty wage demands to make even Ed Woodward walk away. Unless he just quoted them a ridiculous price because he didn't want to go there.
Juve are now saying the won't allow Dybala to leave without a replacement. Icardi from Inter is now being linked to Juve.

Inter want rid of Icardi & Juve need to replace Dybala, so Dybala to Spuds might not be completely dead as image rights can be sorted any time after the transfer. Whether all this can be sorted by 5pm remains to be seen..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.