Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually hate them more than the rags these days. Utter scumbag ****s. They’re nasty, petty gobshites whereas these days United are merely a punchline.
I've always enjoyed my visceral hatred of the rags, even through all the years of baconface I felt superior to the ****s and was always happy to take the piss out of them. My hatred of the dippers is of a different order. I always feel the need to have a shower after I hear anything about that bunch of ****ish degenerates. I've wiped better off the sole of my shoe.

There are some great comments from decent Liverpool (and Everton) fans on the Liverpool Echo apology thread. It shows, that despite all the hatred we have seen, there are still plenty of fair football fans out there. It's a shame their voices are usually drowned out.
Not plenty mate, the majority. Media stoking the flames between fans, and sadly those lacking a number of brain cells on both sides, rise to it.
Personally my disdain for the scumbag journalists is far greater than for Liverpool fans (mostly ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.