Next Captain

That's such pathetic logic. I wouldn't even say many other captains are fiery?

Henderson - no
Lloris - no
Morgan - no
Young - no
Azpilicueta - no

You could argue that the old school Keane/Viera captains were, but that was decades ago.
That's an even more pathetic argument since all those captains you pick are shit captains mate. We don't even need to go far to look for it as we got Vinnie and you know how Vinnie was/is.

Sorry to sound like a bit of a plank but is the announcement today or tomorrow as op said tomorrow but post was at 12am which would technically mean the announcement is tomorrow but the op may not have been aware of the time

Ctid what the fuck am I going on about.
Bloody hell blue are you feeling a bit stressed.

Ederson for me, if that mad bastard instructed me to run through a brick wall (or a Mane foot) I would.

He is guaranteed starter and speaks Portuguese, Spanish and English and scares the shit out of people

The smiley faced killer!

All this captain mallarky yet the real question has still not been put to the players....barm/roll/muffin/bap/breadcake - no wonder UEFA are after us!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.