Vaping

My Grandad smoked from age 12 until he was 75 and he just quit the day he retired at 75. Said he didn’t want to be smoking while he was not working anymore and being more sedentary.

He’s not touched a cig since, didn’t use any gum or patches and hasn’t had an e-cig.

He smoked 20 a day for about 50 years.

If he can quit ANYBODY can!

Don't do that big cloud malarkey myself.
I also find lots of people to be a bit strange,so I'm with you there pal. :)
The people who have the big clouds of smoke aren’t inhaling it properly. I’d you do it properly there’s barely any exhaled clouds.

My Grandad smoked from age 12 until he was 75 and he just quit the day he retired at 75. Said he didn’t want to be smoking while he was not working anymore and being more sedentary.

He’s not touched a cig since, didn’t use any gum or patches and hasn’t had an e-cig.

Fuck me that's amazing,wonder if he ever gets the urge though,especially after 50 years surely he does,but fair play I say

Fuck me that's amazing,wonder if he ever gets the urge though,especially after 50 years surely he does,but fair play I say
It was 63 years of smoking, 50 of 20 a day.

He got a few bad chest infections after quitting and he was really ill after one of them so I think it put him off even thinking about it again.

Funny thing is he holds his thumb between his fingers all the time, like it’s still a cig.

Also, he was a “wagon” [as he called it] driver (drove big lorries around Europe) and he sits there watching tele and sometimes when he’s not got his thumb between his fingers and he has his elbow on the arm of the chair and holds his hand up as if it’s out of the window of the wagon in the breeze.

All habits.

Sheesh. Yes, because everyone is EXACTLY like your granddad.

It was 63 years of smoking, 50 of 20 a day.

He got a few bad chest infections after quitting and he was really ill after one of them so I think it put him off even thinking about it again.

Funny thing is he holds his thumb between his fingers all the time, like it’s still a cig.

Also, he was a “wagon” [as he called it] driver (drove big lorries around Europe) and he sits there watching tele and sometimes when he’s not got his thumb between his fingers and he has his elbow on the arm of the chair and holds his hand up as if it’s out of the window of the wagon in the breeze.

All habits.

Bless him mate

I have a waterproof one that i can smoke in the shower
seriously.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.