Mangala joins Valencia on a Permanent deal

i think everyone agrees that he is never going to be a pep style cntre half......he simply is nowhere near god enough with the ball at his feet...defensively he is decent enough so Im very suprised no one has taken a punt on him. I wonder if the injuries have put potential clubs off. Feel sorry for the guy as he seems like a decent lad so i hope someone takes him off our hands as he is never going to play for us

Being completely serious, I think he was absolutely immense in those 31 minutes against United. I'm not sure we'd have won the game without him.

This is all from the Guardian match report alone:

67 mins: "[Lingard] plays an excellent crossfield diagonal to Lukaku who approches the right of the box on an angled run. Mangala refuses to let him come in on his left and he takes two strides and bludgeons a right foot shot miles over."

78 mins: Martial plays in Lukaku down the left of the box with a cute pass but the centre-forward is closed down immediately by Mangala who sticks with him and stays close until he loses control. Superb defending again.

84 mins: Brilliant double save from Ederson. Lukaku volleys it through the six-yard box into the keeper's face. He made himself huge then sprang up to block Mata's effort with the rebound from similarly close quarters. Once more Mangala helped by playing close attention to Lukaku.
So roughly £20M per paragraph.

Rumours he is off to Anderlecht with vinny

I dont want to see him go to Anderlecht. I want sandler getting the minutes there. Somebody will come for mangala. there's nearly a month left to sell him.

Everton had load offer for smalling rejected - maybe we should be trying mangala to them

It's a funny old game, 3 'proper' CB's & Sane probably out until at least the new year, could the Mangala get a squad place?

Good point. Assuming he isn’t sold before the window closes and Sane is definitely out for as long as we suspect there’s no disadvantage to giving him Sanes spot at least until the January window when you can make changes again. Remember him coming in from the cold in some key fixtures including at Old Trafford the season we bought Laporte in Jan and made telling albeit small contribution. Could do something similar if injuries go against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.