Your top 4 prediction

Got to love how you shoot down his opinion with your opinion. He stated an opinion, as you have, you might not agree with it, but it is as valid as yours and everyone elses.

Out of curiosity though, what are our LB options that make us so strong
Zinchenko is more than adequate, Mendy will be back in a few weeks time, not so keen on Angelino at the moment but Pep will have him sorted in no time, how much back up can a team have? as i said, we have more than enough. Knowing Pep, he will be grooming another defender/midfielder to cover this position also, like Zinchenko and Delph have with aplomb.
I don't see it as a weak point at all, you obviously do, so tell me why??
It is a grown up forum, people have opinions and some shoot them down with their own opinions, I was hardly ripping into the lad who posted the above, I just disagreed with him lots and put him right ;-)

Zinchenko is more than adequate, Mendy will be back in a few weeks time, not so keen on Angelino at the moment but Pep will have him sorted in no time, how much back up can a team have? as i said, we have more than enough. Knowing Pep, he will be grooming another defender/midfielder to cover this position also, like Zinchenko and Delph have with aplomb.
I don't see it as a weak point at all, you obviously do, so tell me why??
It is a grown up forum, people have opinions and some shoot them down with their own opinions, I was hardly ripping into the lad who posted the above, I just disagreed with him lots and put him right ;-)

the jury for me is still out with Mendy, he has an awful lot to prove as well as being able to stay fit
Zin is adequate - but we need better than adequate, he is often exposed defensively
Angelino still finding his way, so in summary, I think we are far from adequate at LB

the jury for me is still out with Mendy, he has an awful lot to prove as well as being able to stay fit
Zin is adequate - but we need better than adequate, he is often exposed defensively
Angelino still finding his way, so in summary, I think we are far from adequate at LB
I would have been more than happy if Pep had signed a world class LB too, I get where you are coming from, but I just think we have enough in our squad in all positions to continue where we left off last season. The January transfer window will be Interesting.. We need the squad to perform to the best of their ability, difficult to factor in patches of poor form like JS KW and a few others suffered last season... All in all I am looking forward to Saturday and another brilliant successful season.. Have a good weekend mate.

City
Dippers (you just can’t have enough runners-up medals, lads!)
Spuds
The Arse

Think Everton and Leicester might surprise a few this season but can’t quite see them breaking into the top four.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.