West Ham (a) pre-match thread

West Ham United vs City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we will win 3-1. Really like the sports jacket pep was wearing, does anyone know if u can buy them from the city store?

We've scored 4 past these the last 3 times we've been to their ground. 4-0, 4-1, and 4-0. Also 4-1 in preseason.

They tend to give is a game at the Etihad though.

West Ham striker Sebastien Haller on #WHUMCI: “What a s*** game to start with! I go there [West Ham] for a lot of money, now first game, City! Why? There are better games to build your confidence! Hopefully I will touch the ball! We will see.” [via @MirrorFootball]

Never mind son lol
He’ll definitely touch the ball, that’s for sure.
It’s what he’ll have to do getting it out of the back of the net.
Hopefully a few times

West Ham striker Sebastien Haller on #WHUMCI: “What a s*** game to start with! I go there [West Ham] for a lot of money, now first game, City! Why? There are better games to build your confidence! Hopefully I will touch the ball! We will see.” [via @MirrorFootball]

Never mind son lol
Always hate this type of defeatist stuff,as in they view it as “ah sod it let’s just go out there and give it a go nothing to lose” then someone like him plays the game of their life scores a couple and is motm and lo and behold we are on the receiving end of an opening day shock ...

Never mind son lol
If that is a true statement and I was pellegrini that guy wouldn't be getting near my tesm

Having left the house at 130 - thanks to the bloody train problems I have just arrived at the hotel next to the ground 10
Hours later. Surely whatever happens tomorrow has to be better. Would have been quicker coming from bloody New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.