Match Thread | West Ham vs Man City (10/08/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stonewall

W4FFlBS.jpg

Unreal
angle is just wrong . How can someone draw a line from that perspective?

For clarity, clear and obvious error doesn't apply to offside as they are objective. Offside is offside. I do have concerns about the accuracy of the technology though, so I think it should be clear daylight for VAR.

Posted at 13:5313:53
comments
Get Involved
#bbcfootball or text 81111 (UK only)

SMS Message: Clear and obvious error?! What a joke. Obviously no one will care as it's City but goals being chalked off for that are the beginning of the end. from Dan
Clear and obvious error?! What a joke. Obviously no one will care as it's City but goals being chalked off for that are the beginning of the end.

Dan
SMS Message: Please tell me VAR hasn't been introduced to disallow goals where a striker's little finger is offside?! Absolutely ludicrous, and I'm no City fan, I assure you. from Ady, Leicester
Please tell me VAR hasn't been introduced to disallow goals where a striker's little finger is offside?! Absolutely ludicrous, and I'm no City fan, I assure you.

Ady, Leicester
SMS Message: So gone are the days of any offside "benefit of the doubt" to the attacking team. Absolute joke to disallow that. from Zed
So gone are the days of any offside "benefit of the doubt" to the attacking team. Absolute joke to disallow that.

Zed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.