West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

And put some sort of gps tag in the boots, no drawing of lines

i was actually just thinking about this. ive mentioned it on here before. putting a tracker on the chest of the player. if their core is logged further forward than the opponent then offside is given. immediate flagging up, like the hawkeye ball over the line.

Walker was absolutely superb today, dunno whether it's the shaved head but he looks really focused - been very good since the spring. If it hadn't been for the hat trick hero he'd have been my MOM.

Comes to something when you can win 5-0 and De Bruyne didn't really look on it. Our attack is like a clockwork Swiss army knife!!

Bit rusty at the start but great second half. Thoroughly enjoyable despite all the VAR malarkey*. A great response to all those giddy Dipper fans last night and this morning. Thought Walker was immense but a very impressive team performance. I like West Ham and I hope they bounce back from this.

* How long will it be until we see 20 minutes of add-on time?

What a start to the league 5-0 away and that’s even looking a bit slow at times to get into any sort of rhythm,as for VAR I don’t know what to think now I thought the third goal was ok but was ruled out,then sterling’s next which stood a check and given as goal was offside for me all a bit baffling and players and fans not being to celebrate properly as waiting for the VAR check ...

Last edited:
EBnLRdGW4AALV2I.jpg

Pep Guardiola on #WHUMCI: "Typical first game of the season away in the Premier League. First half was not good, we have to improve. We didn’t control second balls. It happened at Brighton. But we got three points, goals and a clean sheet."

"Ederson made an incredible save. We know we have to improve. Second half was much better. From the beginning it was better, we were more calm but we have to improve." [@btsportfootball via @ManCityMEN]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.