West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Rodri is going to be one hell of a player for us.
Once he adapts to the speed of play in the PL he will be a monster.
When he has the ball at his feet he reminds me of Yaya...v calm and looks like the big kid in the playground who the other kids can’t get the ball off.
He clearly has great vision and weight of pass of either foot.
Brilliant signing!

absolutely. Was a throw away game today as you’re in a different class.
We got an exciting season ahead as this is a tasty squad we have.

Wiltshere is finished at this level , you were playing with ten men today , can't understand why the Spanish u-23 lad didnt start , todays game will have no bearing on your season , just wish clubs like the Hammers would not disregard cup competitions , you are'nt going to get top six , but you definitely could have a good cup run with that squad.

Rodri is going to be one hell of a player for us.
Once he adapts to the speed of play in the PL he will be a monster.
When he has the ball at his feet he reminds me of Yaya...v calm and looks like the big kid in the playground who the other kids can’t get the ball off.
He clearly has great vision and weight of pass of either foot.
Brilliant signing!
Correct about him having to adapt to the pace of the game.

I like West Ham pains me to see that little shit Wilshere playing for them , he was pathetic today .. think they will have a decent season ...

Great result , that’s a statement , not beating Norwich at home

Oh and VAR is going to keep people away

Weird that every new player who we buy and is new to the premier seem to not realise that you can side step 1/2 players and there still be a player behind running after from behind to get the ball of you.

I have to say that I never saw five goals coming after the first half. We weren’t great and West Ham made a good contest of it. In the second half we just moved up a gear and it was game over.

Sterling rightly gets the headlines for his goals but I think a lot of praise needs to go to Mahrez, who was excellent, but especially Laporte, Stones and Eddie, who is fast developing into the best keeper in the World.

Solid debut by Rodri -he is going to be a great signing.

Happy Days !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.