West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Many of them fouls amounted to Wilshere et al throwing themselves to the floor at the slightest contact.
I was surprised Rodri didn't get booked for his pull back/grab of the waist on the West Ham player.
Other than that, I think it's sour grapes from West Ham, and other teams just hate us being so good and successful.

Agreed but I expected better from Pellegrini. He was lucky it wasn't 8-1.

I know a lot of fans including myself were very disappointed losing Leroy. However, that is nothing compared to the possibility of losing Raheem. Had to laugh at those in the match forum (you know who you are giving him some grief and for him to score three. How many games has Zinny won now being n the team lost count. Kyle was fantastic and Stonesy back to his best. Eric very special. Eddie is unreal. Best part of today’s performance was Pep and Arteta totally not happy with the performance especially first half. Pep coaching Kevin after he came off. Rodrigo going to be some player. Think we are in for another good season.

Wilshire threw himself at the ground whenever anybody breathed on him.
Tell him to stay on his feet, Mr. P, if you don't want your attack bogged down.

Many of them fouls amounted to Wilshere et al throwing themselves to the floor at the slightest contact.
I was surprised Rodri didn't get booked for his pull back/grab of the waist on the West Ham player.
Other than that, I think it's sour grapes from West Ham, and other teams just hate us being so good and successful.
McManaman said that was something he was taught to do when he played in Spain - if a player got past you you fouled him. Pep will have to get a grip on that ASAP because Rodri will not get away with it every week like he did today

Pellegrini came across as a right bitter **** in that interview on motd. We were the better team in the first half he said, were you fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.