Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

I know.

It's almost as if my personal feelings about a person has no bearing on my ability to rationality examine factual evidence in

No, I’d work on your other huge character flaws first :)

The partisanization of the actions of this horrible excuse for a human being on both sides is just idiotic. He was a fuck; he’s dead. Reminds me of the line from LA Confidential when the Danny Devito character was killed: “We’ve got it narrowed down to a thousand suspects.” Or we could just assume he knew he was done and ended it. Because, you know, apparently that happens once in awhile.

This is appalling and needs investigation. We already know of his predatory tendencies but this allegation goes way, way beyond what we have heard before and now one of the people who could have assisted the enquiry has committed suicide while on suicide watch. That is not believable

I know.

It's almost as if my personal feelings about a person has no bearing on my ability to rationality examine factual evidence in a situation that involves them.

This is obviously a huge character flaw which I must immediately remedy.
Actually I was wrong. It was a hugely biased defence of Trump as it missed out all the clear connections between Trump and Epstein.

Actually I was wrong. It was a hugely biased defence of Trump as it missed out all the clear connections between Trump and Epstein.

Nobody is denying they knew each other. I was denying that any allegations of misconduct came out about Trump which gave him motive to kill.

No, I’d work on your other huge character flaws first :)

The partisanization of the actions of this horrible excuse for a human being on both sides is just idiotic. He was a fuck; he’s dead. Reminds me of the line from LA Confidential when the Danny Devito character was killed: “We’ve got it narrowed down to a thousand suspects.” Or we could just assume he knew he was done and ended it. Because, you know, apparently that happens once in awhile.

I'd imagine that if you spent your entire career blackmailing famous and powerful people about their paedophilia, then you'd imagine he'd have thought of an out better than topping himself. A man that powerful could presumably use his leverage to broker a "give me a light sentence and I'll blow up the world" type thing.

Nobody knows, makes sense though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.