New season bets

Yep Still there this morning so go to Football, Specials, ~whatoddspaddy English premier league 19/20 - Featured and expend and scroll down and its under 150/1.

Leicester 65+ goals (51 added Perez) , Arsenal 70+ goals (73 - added pepe and last year fell away adding only 10g in last 8 games) , Liverpool 85+ goals (89 but 85 will do this year and 2nd.) & Man City 95+ goals (95 unstoppable averaged 99 last 2 seasons)

£25 max bet for £3775 return

Personally I just can’t see Leicester averaging 2 goals a game. That’s probably why Paddy Power have put them in as the other three are probably 50/50.

Only have two bets Portsmouth to win League 1 and separate bet Portsmouth to be promoted. See you in Dubai when we collect the winnings.

Some of the Requestabets with Skybet look very tempting. Like others I have taken the Leicester and Wolves over 0.5 goals at 400/1. I think the 100/1 for the same bet with Sheffield Utd and Norwich is good value as well - particularly if one of them has a Huddersfield season. Even better in my view is the 300/1 for a Leicester/Dipper/City combination. Feel free to fill your boots. I have.
That Leicester and Wolves bet is gone after the first game

That Leicester and Wolves bet is gone after the first game
I did three of those bets;

Arsenal and Spurs
Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea
Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool

All up after week one so safe to say I've already all the winnings spent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.