Premier League Games 9/10/11 August 2019

Where's that Vialli guy here who was giving me a mouth when I wrote Chelsea might be in a trouble this season. And that was even before they gave a job to a managerial noob.

They have very average team with very noobish manager and it might get very, very nasty for them this season. You don't win the game being Chelsea these days and their team is very average and without one world class player in it. They've got no rights to think they have a right to finish above the likes of Leicester and Wolves. They weren't much better then them last season with Hazard in team, they certainly aren't now without him.
I can't believe that the powers that be at Chelsea actually thought Lampard was the right man after just one mediocre season as a manager at a Championship side.
Quite ridiculous appointment

If I were a Chelski supporter I'd be very worried. To be beaten so comprehensively by a side that will struggle to finish in the top half would be a concern.
I genuinely think the West sham starting eleven would beat both those sides... comfortably.

I can't believe that the powers that be at Chelsea actually thought Lampard was the right man after just one mediocre season as a manager at a Championship side.
Quite ridiculous appointment
I think it was a deliberate tactic,no doubt cheaper than a top manager,the fans are onside as he is a legend and will give him a break,once the ban is over they can give him the push and get someone else in,mind you the last rookie they gave it to won the CL and still got the push

Chelsea have brought enough money in for them to finish 4th from bottom and then spend massive next season but which manager would they go for would they keep lampard?

I think it was a deliberate tactic,no doubt cheaper than a top manager,the fans are onside as he is a legend and will give him a break,once the ban is over they can give him the push and get someone else in,mind you the last rookie they gave it to won the CL and still got the push
First time that I ever agreed 100% with you
Well said.

Hazard's Chelsea was the perfect embodiment of the "one man team" expression.

Even the mighty Kante seems to be lost in this current team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.