Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

Had competition from Ajax, Liverpool and Chelsea. Played left-wing for PSV, quick and powerful, good technique and great dribble, danger going forward. Will need to work on his mentality as he was suspended for 3 months by PSV for ruining team atmosphere and demotivating the team. Great talent but needs to work on that part.

Didnt know that.Sounds like he could be fun.

I went to Jong PSV v Darlington in July and asked one of their coaching staff at the end of the game what he was like, he just said he was a "good guy" but I suppose he would do as he didnt know who I was.

Two goals in the EDS yesterday, isn't he only 16? Looks like a potential world beater at times but consistency apparently an issue. Thoughts?

Two goals in the EDS yesterday, isn't he only 16? Looks like a potential world beater at times but consistency apparently an issue. Thoughts?
He's always looked good, he had a few months of Injury so he didn't play and maybe went under the radar but now that's he's back people will really take notice.

He's basically an explosive winger, always taking on his man, goals primarily, hopefully he adds assists and creative passing more to his game.

He's on a 4 year contract, we learned from Sancho and Brahim, he might be that talented.

Great goal last night at Rochdale.

Surely has to be in with a shout at some point this season considering Sane's injury?
No chance. In any case id be surprised if he makes it here regardless of his talent. We are just stacked in forward positions. Managers are not going to prioritse youngster over first team players.

Don't think he's anywhere near consistent enough to be in the first team yet. Really young too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.