Mangala joins Valencia on a Permanent deal

Eliaquim Mangala’s Manchester City exit will be made official soon. Mangala has successfully completed a medical, and is now pretty much a Valencia player - all parties had an agreement in place prior to the defender travelling to Spain. [@marca via @Sport_Witness]

Intensive medical tomorrow.

If they check for a footballing brain we’re fucked.
Why haveyou been on this crusade against him? you have been horrible about him,the price tag was not his fault,mp wanting him was not his fault,being injured is not his fault,the club have given him a prem and cup medal for his few appearances in the centurian season,you could just wish him well,he never said a word out of place,he is not a pep player whch is also not his fault,he tried to fight for a place,i've no problem with that either,sometimes it works as fabs and zinchy proved

Last edited:
Why have been on this crusade against him? you have been horrible about him,the price tag was not his fault,mp wanting him was not his fault,being injured is not his fault,the club have given him a prem and cup medal for his few appearances in the centurian season,you could just wish him well,he never said a word out of place,he is not a pep player whch is also not his fault,he tried to fight for a place,i've no problem with that either,sometimes it works as fabs and zinchy proved
Fair enough that !

Really sad on how it turned out for him

Still remmember when he pocketed costa on his debut

Wish him all the best....hope he revives his career...still only 28

Why haveyou been on this crusade against him? you have been horrible about him,the price tag was not his fault,mp wanting him was not his fault,being injured is not his fault,the club have given him a prem and cup medal for his few appearances in the centurian season,you could just wish him well,he never said a word out of place,he is not a pep player whch is also not his fault,he tried to fight for a place,i've no problem with that either,sometimes it works as fabs and zinchy proved

Same reason you don’t like Bravo I guess. Can’t like everyone.

With Mangala it was mainly his refusal to leave and go to Palace on the same wages he was on at City and get City 23 million quid.

I’m a City fan not a Mangala fan. I don’t like Danny Mills either.

I don’t wish him ill but I’m pleased he has gone.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.