Mangala joins Valencia on a Permanent deal

Same reason you don’t like Bravo I guess. Can’t like everyone.

With Mangala it was mainly his refusal to leave and go to Palace on the same wages he was on at City and get City 23 million quid.

I’m a City fan not a Mangala fan. I don’t like Danny Mills either.
Players back themselves to get into a team,there is nothing wrong with that,it didn't work out so what,i talk about bravo's performances whilst you have just mocked this kid full stop,it's true you can't like everyone but the club treated him fairly and looked after him when he got a bad injury,that's the way it should be,he is not danny mills

Players back themselves to get into a team,there is nothing wrong with that,it didn't work out so what,i talk about bravo's performances whilst you have just mocked this kid full stop,it's true you can't like everyone but the club treated him fairly and looked after him when he got a bad injury,that's the way it should be,he is not danny mills

Karen there’s not a big difference. I doubt he reads my comments. I think he’s an awful player and the worst value for money signing we have ever made. Most of his performances were comical and I’ve given you my main reason already as you asked.

If it helps I like every single player in our remaining squad. I’m even a Bravo convert.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.