Man City TV Launched

I'm genuinely interested in what they are actually listing. MUFCTV and LFCTV is just re runs of old games and goals but at least they show reserve and youth games.

Why the fuck would you pay a couple of quid a week to watch re runs of city goals/games you can watch on the internet for free.

So any of this weekend youth games in this app?
Nope, which is why I've just put my cancellation request in quoting the lack of coverage of these matches along with the lack of quantity and quality of the app generally. I'l wait and see if anything changes in the future before coming back.

I'm genuinely interested in what they are actually listing. MUFCTV and LFCTV is just re runs of old games and goals but at least they show reserve and youth games.

Why the fuck would you pay a couple of quid a week to watch re runs of city goals/games you can watch on the internet for free.
It's a month

Since they’re making it harder for long standing fans to go to away games, they should have a section where seasoncard holders can watch a live stream of all away games on there.

I also think because seasoncard prices keep going up every year, this app should be free to seasoncard holders. Part of the seasoncard package.

How long before they come back to you when you've put a cancellation request in? I didn't even get a confirmation email to acknowledge I'd sent anything, is that normal for them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.