Champions League 19/20

Fair enough. Seems crazy to think there could be 3 English teams in pot 1.
Barca, Real and Atletico were all in Pot 1 this year so its not unprecedented.

It will mean the English sides in Pot 1 have a high chance of Real or Atletico, but I'd rather that than go to Kharkiv again!

Updated (Provisional) Pots

1. Barcelona, Bayern, Juventus, City, PSG, Liverpool, Chelsea, Zenit

2. Real, Atletico, Dortmund, Napoli, Shakhtar, Tottenham, Ajax, Benfica

3. Lyon, Bayer Leverkusen, RB Salzburg, Club Brugge, Valencia, Krasnodar, Inter, Dinamo Zagreb

4. Lokomotiv Moscow, Genk, Galatasaray, RB Leipzig, Red Star Belgrade, Atalanta, Lille, Cluj

3. Lyon, Bayer Leverkusen, RB Salzburg, Club Brugge, Valencia, Krasnodar, Inter, Dinamo Zagreb

4. Lokomotiv Moscow, Genk, Galatasaray, RB Leipzig, Red Star Belgrade, Atalanta, Lille, Cluj

I thought Pot 1 was reserved for title winners now so wouldn't Liverpool and Chelsea be in Pot 2?

If I could choose now
City
Ajax
Brugge
Cluj

Barca, Real and Atletico were all in Pot 1 this year so its not unprecedented.

It will mean the English sides in Pot 1 have a high chance of Real or Atletico, but I'd rather that than go to Kharkiv again!

Until they changed the rules there were 3 English teams in pot 1 regularly on coefficients with City in Pot 2, until Moyes failed to qualify.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.