Mangala joins Valencia on a Permanent deal

Poor guy. Came in to play next to Vinny and ended up stuck next to Demichelis and Clichy. We ruined years of this fellas career and I hope he gets it back on track.

A unique opinion,i would suspect.

Perhaps, but I know what came in the door and what went out.

While here he managed shut down games against Kane, Ibrahimovic and and Diego Costa.

Asking him to play with two over the hill crocks destroyed his confidence. We then had him and a fresh faced Otamendi with Fernando and Fernandinho in his poorest season for us. The fella never stood a chance.

Don't be too surprised if he sorts himself out, but I honestly think his mentality is shattered now.

For all the good we've done developing players into world stars, we badly failed this chap.

Perhaps, but I know what came in the door and what went out.

While here he managed shut down games against Kane, Ibrahimovic and and Diego Costa.

Asking him to play with two over the hill crocks destroyed his confidence. We then had him and a fresh faced Otamendi with Fernando and Fernandinho in his poorest season for us. The fella never stood a chance.

Don't be too surprised if he sorts himself out, but I honestly think his mentality is shattered now.

For all the good we've done developing players into world stars, we badly failed this chap.
Nothing to do with the fact his arms and legs didn't function for 90% of his stay with us then?

I don't get your thought process....? Vinny would not have stopped him getting injured.

Vinny wouldn't have been as cavalier or inept as Demichelis and Clichy were at the end, leaving Mangala to deal with an onslaught. I'd suggest watching some of that years games again. Those two were so, so poor.

Vinny wouldn't have been as cavalier or inept as Demichelis and Clichy were at the end, leaving Mangala to deal with an onslaught. I'd suggest watching some of that years games again. Those two were so, so poor.
I remember that period well ta.......our defence was lacking and Mangala was often pulled out of position in an effort to cover,however,that doesn't explain his long term injuries - it's pure assumption and conjecture.

The lad,unfortunately,is,more probably,just a crock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.