La Liga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
For football you obviously have Real and Atletico, but you also have Getafe, Leganes, Rayo Vallecano, Alcorcon and Fuenlabrada in the top two divisions. I've been to all except Fuenlabrada if you need any advice on tickets or getting there etc.

I'd reccommend going to Mercado de San Miguel, particularly if travelling with a missus. If you're after a good steak, I thoroughly recommend going to a De Maria Parilla restaurants. There's a steak which is excellent that's just under €50 to share between two, but you both get a load of freebies including a starter (pumpkin soup), glass of cheap fizz, and two desserts (mango yogurt and alcoholic lemon sorbet).

thanks for the tips, i've been to Madrid many many times, but not to any football games yet. I've my eyes on an Atletico game yes.

The Spanish FA with a bit of a win from a supporter point of view (in the long term). They've stopped La Liga playing games on Friday and Monday nights, apart from in certain circumstances.

It means the games that were scheduled on Fridays and Mondays upto the end of August have been moved, which is a bit of a pain for anyone who had booked.

Can't imagine its great news for their TV deal, so knowing Tebas he's probably not going to accept it.

Primera Liga kicks off in San Mames sans Leo but with new additions - unfortunately Valverde remains making it impossible to predict how the season will ultimately end. In Europe anyway because Barcelona should win the league again due to Messi and De Jong. Frenkie is every bit the generational talent he has shown to be for a couple years now, with elite teammates (Particularly Messi) I am optimistic of the entertaining possibilities going forward. FDJ was sensational in pre-season and has yet to actually play with Leo in a match = but he is a throwback to the profile of midfielder you simply do not see much of anymore. His impact will truly be special IMHO

Neymar sideshow aside, still issues to reconcile internally apart from Valverde. Coutinho, Rakitic & Vidal are all players that shouldn't be in the squad any longer while Puig absolutely should. Meanwile, Dembele is fit for his last chance at Barcelona - especially now with Griezmann to link up with on/off the pitch. Like Mendy, Dembouz has it all to prove or he will surely be shown the exit. I liked what I saw this summer and in training sessions, a lot to be optimistic about but injuries are impossible to predict

I wonder if we will hear from Tebas this week? or is he barricaded inside his office after he only managed to pull of a MASSIVE deal with ITV for one game a week.

Spent all summer banging on about City and the spending in the prem, spanish clubs spend over 1bn and still no ones interested.

I'd be more interested in watching the other teams tbh, Barca and the Madrid teams are on our screens often enough in the CL.
I fully agree, but ITV have to take the view of cost per game shown divided by number of likely viewers. You're not going to get too many desperate to watch Leganes v Osasuna this weekend.

I'd even be happy with a good round up show like Revista de la Liga used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.