Non-City goals that might as well have been

7evens

I'm talking about goals like Dwight Gayle's against Liverpool in 2014. Goals that weren't scored for City, but helped us out massively.

A crucial goal in our history that often gets overlooked is Matt Mills' goal for Reading in the FA Cup last 16 against Everton in 2011. Our record against Everton was absolutely hideous at the time. This goal meant we had a home time against a Championship side in Reading in the quarter-final instead of a tricky game against Everton. We went on to win the FA Cup that season.

Added bonus is that Matt Mills was a former City graduate.

I have always said to myself I will buy Steven Pienaar a drink if I ever bump into him for what he did

Cheers Stevie !

That’s the one that came to mind for me. We were in a pub in Wolves (I think) and the place went absolutely apeshit

I have always said to myself I will buy Steven Pienaar a drink if I ever bump into him for what he did

Cheers Stevie !
I believe some City fans ran into him in Manchester airport after the QPR game and let him know how they appreciated his goal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.