Food improvements and cheaper beer

Pies will be bigger!
desperatedanpie.jpg

Cheaper prices and better quality is welcome but the impression you get is that the staff and therefore the club seem surprised that people want a drink and something to eat at HT.. totally disorganised, staff don’t know the prices can’t add up and really slow so I don’t bother.. the family in front of me bring their own hot dogs in a flask and rolls and just go and get their sauce and mustard from the bar. They look delicious and probably save them 20 quid as well and don’t have to queue up.. genius

Tried to get something at half time, two food queues almost empty the others rammed, why? "you can only pay with card at this queue, it's an express queue" So shook my head and walked off, that's me done for the season.

We need to just boycott the kiosks for a couple of games and see if they can realise that it's crap organisation and staff who can't count that cause the queue.

Last season I asked for a hot dog, so the cashiers mate went into the kitchen to get me one, but they only brought one, 3 minutes!! but the cashier didn't ask me to step to one side while they served the next in line. The fan 5 behind me must have been worried he'd miss the start of the second half.

just been told lager is 50 p cheaper this season in the stadium and the food quality is much improved and at the same price.

Well done city!

That only applies to 400ml bottles of Heineken which are now still a rip off £4.50.

Fuck off City.

just been told lager is 50 p cheaper this season in the stadium and the food quality is much improved and at the same price.

Well done city!

What you really mean is it's 50p more expensive (for a coffee anyway) outside the ground now. Prices in ground held.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.