La Liga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Barca team stinks. Forget Neymar, they need a midfield. Bilbao have easily outplayed these guys the first twenty minutes. Throw in a centerback also.

This Barca team stinks. Forget Neymar, they need a midfield. Bilbao have easily outplayed these guys the first twenty minutes. Throw in a centerback also.
Hmmm sounds familiar like a team in the premier league,team gets outplayed but somehow gets over the line with a win...

What is that offside about? The Bilbao player is as offside as offside is gonna be. He is the one who directly receives the ball in an offside position. The lack of an immediate flag led me to think it wasn't gonna be given. Bloody timewasting by the lawmakers and officials. As soon as he's received the ball in an offside position the flag should go up!

Looking at their starting 11 how many would get into our starting 11? Alba and that's about it.

de Jong das has been invisible
I'll take me some Dembele as well but yeah, this is a thin squad. Their business recently has been a little surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.