Away tickets

No you still gotta have the points mate just our secretary applies together,most of the branch regular travelers are on high points.

Not sure how that would work, say Bournemouth away, 8 qualify and 2 don't, do they all lose out?

When I used to buy tickets by post they warned you the lowest points in a group purchase applied to the lot.

Not sure how that would work, say Bournemouth away, 8 qualify and 2 don't, do they all lose out?

When I used to buy tickets by post they warned you the lowest points in a group purchase applied to the lot.
Nope the 8 who qualify would get them, for Bournemouth our branch received 2 tickets to give to members with insufficient points to qualify.

Doesn’t look like you detest that terminology since you won’t shut up about it!

You have no hesitation in attacking people in the Supporters Club but you make a massive deal about a nasty word that’s in common parlance when it comes to City away tickets.
I’ve not attacked anybody fella and nor does one post using that terminology on a public forum constitute a ‘massive deal’. Nor do I seek protectionism for any group of supporters unlike your good self. The away ticket problem persists across every group. Therefore every group should be targeted if anyone is to be .... and that includes the supporters clubs. If your mouthpiece on CM wishes to label independent supporters as ‘whores’ then perhaps he should label sections of his own membership the same. Now try and appreciate other people have a different opinion than you and respect their right to reply .... cheers

1.How did first game Barca away afford to get a fight booked with tickets Uncle Kev ?

I hadn’t realised Kev was your Uncle. I bought my ticket in the neutral / international stand. I guess you got a handout. I think it’s a good think for people to use their Initiative to get in the game btw

I’ve not attacked anybody fella and nor does one post using that terminology on a public forum constitute a ‘massive deal’. Nor do I seek protectionism for any group of supporters unlike your good self. The away ticket problem persists across every group. Therefore every group should be targeted if anyone is to be .... and that includes the supporters clubs. If your mouthpiece on CM wishes to label independent supporters as ‘whores’ then perhaps he should label sections of his own membership the same. Now try and appreciate other people have a different opinion than you and respect their right to reply .... cheers

Why don’t you cut and paste the “offending” text and the context it was used in.

I quite liked the existing ticket system. The new system still rewards loyalty and that’s a good thing.

Why don’t you cut and paste the “offending” text and the context it was used in.

I quite liked the existing ticket system. The new system still rewards loyalty and that’s a good thing.

Forever blue podcast with Cheeseman ... I’m not cut & pasting a video for you but he does say the changes have been bought in as a response to ‘points whores’ ... whilst defending the SC allocation.

I think he would carry considerably more credibility if he acknowledged that the same issues co-exist across all allocations rather than just singling out independent supporters.

For the record 45% of the allocation fails to reward loyalty ... just 55% is allocated according to the points system and unless I’m very much mistaken there are SC members taking their ticket from that 55%. Of course they are entitled but why do the clubs need more tickets beyond that? Same applies to corporate & u25

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.