Coutinho

Yes but how much have they ACTUALLY paid Liverpool? I would think it considerably less than reported.

Nah. Must be twice what’s being reported when you look at how far Liverpool has stretched the money... it’s a bottomless pit !

Surely they will not buy him, they just want to show the world that they could bring to Munich football star. They want to buy Sane in 2020, sure about that.

I never understood how Liverpool got the deal they did in the first place. A talented player no doubt, but he wasn't exactly Mr. Consistent. Kinda reminds me of Ozil. When he's on it, he's world class, but that's maybe one game in five.

Loans like this shouldn't be aloud. One massive club who can spend 100 of millions wants a 140m player of there books loaned to another massive club who need top players!

Loans like this shouldn't be aloud. One massive club who can spend 100 of millions wants a 140m player of there books loaned to another massive club who need top players!
If we had done the loan deals the German Rags do, I am sure there would be calls for loan agreement rules to be changed and disgust in the media

Coutinho has cost 130M until now.

Loan is around €15-20M, €20M add-on from original deal for playing <100 matches & €5M add-on from CL avoided, €12M in salary assumed by Bayern.

Total: €52-57M saved by Barça with the loan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.