Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

Farcical, they get a blatant hand ball VAR goal against us in the CL and we get shafted with a ball that brushes off Laportes arm and doesn't alter the ball's flight path, good grief. Couldn't wait to chalk it off could they? Funny how they failed to notice Lamella wrestling our guy to the floor in the box in the first half. We are still losing out big time on these important VAR decisions.

For all those on here, and there are many, who are in favour of VAR, you have just got what you deserve. I stand by my previously stated opinion that refereeing mistakes are part of the game and they balance out eventually.

VAR will ruin the game. They are making decisions on things that nobody has seen or appealed for. What happened to “clear and obvious” ? That didn’t last long.

Just said in the match thread - The PiGMOL will decide the destination of the Premier League title this season.

Fucking JOKE. Didn't give the penalty shout but spotted that handball.

FUCKING CHEATS: PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

two penalty shouts. The one on Lapoorte is as big as the first one.

What’s really struck me watching the first two weeks, and especially today, is that half our squad look like they aren’t even close to full fitness yet. KDB and Sterling were both gassed for the last twenty or thirty minutes, Kun wasn't pressing in the second half, Bernardo was a little bit sluggish, Gundo looks like he's carrying an extra 10 pounds. I really wonder if not being able to train at more than half speed during our shambolic preseason tour cost us two points today.

I thought our pressing was fantastic. We play like that all season and we'll be fine. We restricted the Chamipons League finalists to just two chances.

We're unlucky that they're clinical.

Not the end of the world. The way the dippers are playing they will drop points. We need to take our chances. Can blame VAR all you want but if we put away our chances we'd have pissed this game.

We did well to win so much with one corrupt ref trying to stop us. We’re fucked now they’ve added another and given him zoom and slow mo replays

oh boy, between tottenham scoring the two times they had a shot on goal and that very shaky var decision this was a bit of a travesty. City should've won by 4 but such is football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.