Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

No stonewall pen given but gives that against us
We are fucked before we even get on to our mistake,they shouldn't have mattered,we scored 3 goals

again....its cause VAR isnt there to over rule the ref on decisions unless its a clear and obvious mistake...but it will heck ALL goals.....

I dont think VAR will give penalties unless its a handball or other decisiont he ref has clearlhy missed....and as the ref didnt miss the challenges then VAR isnt going to overrule him....

you an question the deision of the ref to not give the pen but not VAR....

They would have to, it would be on tape

Like they had to having Rodri and Laporte penalties on the tape?

Nobody was bigger supporter of VAR than I was. Until today. But they just don't give a fuck and will cheat us with or without the var. I always thought it's naturally that we will benefit the most from it as we were cheated the most, but they've turned the var in a new weapon to cheat us. Blind when it's in our favor, but very strict when it's against us.

I wish it was possible that we just don't turn up for the next game. Play with yourself you fucking corrupt ****s.

We need to bring back Dinho for the next 10 or so games until Rodri understands the PL better, no one really wants to say it but right now Rodri is very poor.
Genuine question: how was he poor in that match?

We had 30 shots, 10 on target, some of the off target ones completely down to the player fluffing his chance. He bossed midfield with a walkabout partner in Ilkay and a not-yet-fit Kev jogging about in front of them (although they he was generally excellent going forward). He’s passing was metronomic and he had a few counter-stopping tackles/interceptions. He even brought a save out of Lloris.

What else is he meant to do?

Well, VAR is ruining the game. When Jesus scores my reaction was “can this be ruled out?”. Just a joke.
As for the game.....f*** me what a load of missed chances. The goals conceded were atrocious. I’m more annoyed with Bernardo for his sitter rather than VAR tbh.
Spewing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.