Seasoncard for sale

Bang on. I will put money on with any Blue that the Rags and dippers will not have any dodgy decisions against them but loads for them this season. Forget the winner, how we did not get a penalty shows the game is bent and I am questioning why I keep going if that is the case

They have had enough of us winning everything and don’t like it. There will be many more incidents of this nature this season and only when we have won the game will they go in our favour. At the end of the season though they will say “city gained as many decisions as they lost with VAR” but they won’t analyse how important to the game those decisions were.

We had a great time at Burnley that year. Took the Mrs, my daughter and two 7 seven year olds. 6-0 thanks to the Goat
They'd just been gubbed by Gillingham at the weekend prior by 5.

I was in the home end and needless to say spirits were not high - i was only a young teen at the time, I absolutely loved that game :-)

Still gives me Cheshire cat grin just thinking about it......

We'll still fucking do it so keep hold of those tickets.

Every hurdle, every name we have been called, everything they said we wouldn't do.....I dunno when they'll learn....the CL is a matter of time and we WILL win the league again this year....

It's all bullshit, why aren't these VAR people in the stadium instead of sat in a van miles away? Brown envelopes are being passed, spuds get handball goal allowed in chumps league, yet today we get one disallowed for the same thing, unless it's consistent it's bollocks, it's open to interpretation and always seems our goals are not allowed yet others are, on another side of the coin the chances we missed today were criminal, so we wouldn't even have to bother with VAR, spurs were shit and deserved fuck all but got a point

So now we’ve moved accountability away from referees (to save the pressure of them having to somehow explain their bollocks decisions) to a bloke in a van who we never see. Who, then of course, won’t ever be asked to explain their decision making as we won’t have a fucking clue who or where he is, and be will he acting upon order.

110% this is the season Liverpool win the league. They need a new name, especially after back-to-back winners, and VAR will be the tool that ensures it in the big, close guarantee

Had my heart ripped out twice now by VAR , and it simply isnt worth the heartache anymore , spending 4/5 hours travelling , spending best part of £100 a match for some facless tw*t to decide if i am allowed to celebrate a goal , f*ck it , the passion has gone. Will only be watching my grandsons U-13 footy games "live" in future , where i know referees will make honest mistakes and will watch the Premier league internally combust from my armchair.

It won't combust. Just as soon as VAR has seen off our challenge this season the door is open for the RDAHMeedya dahlinks to take their rightful place at the top of the pile - and how that meedya will celebrate. Open any newspaper and, playing or not, there will be double page spreads of flatulent puffery on either the Rags or Dippers and nothing will be found untoward with those teams. No financial doping, no sovereign wealth funds, no Arab owners, no empty seats, etc. The general thrust will be that 'Football has come home!' and how the title was won was the only way to win it!

"The product" will continue to sell because there is not a cat in hell's chance that either of the global cash cows (Liverpool and rags) will have VAR applied to them in the same way that it is being applied to Manchester City.
It can sell without me ...this is my last season, I'm moving away from Manchester but I'd be likely to bin going and throwing money at it even if staying in the area after this shitshow.... strangely it seems to be always spurs, wonder why that is then?

I'm sorry you feel this way, really. But c'mon, we played absolutely brilliantly today, and it was a joy to watch. Try to focus on that, and know that this beautiful team of your hearts, will continue to dazzle with their flair and brilliance, it will make you immensely proud and in the end we will fight for all available titles.'

The VAR and ref decisions which goes against us do not knock us out. They are mere weak jabs which will only make us angry and better.

VAR aside which was shocking we didn’t...

Had my heart ripped out twice now by VAR , and it simply isnt worth the heartache anymore , spending 4/5 hours travelling , spending best part of £100 a match for some facless tw*t to decide if i am allowed to celebrate a goal , f*ck it , the passion has gone. Will only be watching my grandsons U-13 footy games "live" in future , where i know referees will make honest mistakes and will watch the Premier league internally combust from my armchair.
100% this .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.