Will VAR lead to increased football violence?

MadchesterCity

Haalander; There can be only one, two, THREE!
Team supported
‘Rodri, Rodri, Rodri’ !!! PinchMe PinchMe PinchMe THREE was the magic number !!! CITY CITY CITY Manchester England Europe
OK they have finally won; football is dead to me, blood is still boiling but seriously considering jacking it all in. Not good for my health this!

How can they have destroyed this beautiful sport we love?

I think as a bunch of supporters we need to make a stand, not sure what we can do, match boycott, March on West Minister, we must do something.

The way I feel right now and I'm sure I'm not alone, this will be my last season as a season card holder and actually want to give the game up for good.

How long before violence creeps back into football, opposition fans goading us again and again.
Heard a Spurs fan was thrown in the canal last night, I can only see serious violence escalating, I think football is at a very dangerous point here, I'm normally a very calm person but was not sane of mind last night and know if I had been involved in an altercation that I wouldn't have been able to control my anger and may have kicked to kill. How long before a referee is attacked or VAR referee is attacked. You can't play with people's emotions like that!

Removed myself from social media for a few days, physically sick and disgusted

Last edited:
OK they have finally won; football is dead to me, blood is still boiling but seriously considering jacking it all in. Not good for my health this!

How can they have destroyed this beautiful sport we love?

I think as a bunch of supporters we need to make a stand, not sure what we can do, match boycott, March on West Minister, we must do something.

The way I feel right now and I'm sure I'm not alone, this will be my last season as a season card holder and actually want to give the game up for good.

Physically sick and disgusted
Football will Eat Itself.
Bin saying it for years mate.

Football will Eat Itself.
Bin saying it for years mate.

I can see a mass surge in violence after football matches; are we supposed to just sit there and take it over and over again!

I can see a mass surge in violence after football matches; are we supposed to just sit there and take it over and over again!
I walked away,Pre-Var...Anthony Taylor red v Chelsea.about to give a red card.then stops and listens to his ear peice ...changes his mind gives a yellow.At that partc point I realised the game was Dead....I have no idea to this day ..who Anthony Taylor spoke to on his ear peice....completely unaccountable.....here we are 3 years on.....No one Inc ref saw anything wrong with our winner ...but an outside voice ..intervenes...controls the game.
Who are these people.
And what teams do they support?
Do they actually UNDERSTAND Football?
I have no clue.so...
I have no Season Ticket...I've shouted the question loud and clear in many many pubs up and diown the country
"Who is running the game?"
Nobody really knows.Do they.? It used to be the ref.
It's doing my fucking head in tbf

Spurs fans I encountered after the game were gloatingly cocky and I saw a few getting a slap here and there and well deserved. I myself told a few they are on a bus full of mainly City fans so I wouldn't be giving it the big one and they wisely quietened down.

They do seem a loud mouthy lot in general. Rightly or wrongly if you go to a party and disrespect the host you are asking for trouble. Keep your delight and gloating for the train home, don't rub peoples faces in it.

I walked away,Pre-Var...Anthony Taylor red v Chelsea.about to give a red card.then stops and listens to his ear peice ...changes his mind gives a yellow.At that partc point I realised the game was Dead....I have no idea to this day ..who Anthony Taylor spoke to on his ear peice....completely unaccountable.....here we are 3 years on.....No one Inc ref saw anything wrong with our winner ...but an outside voice ..intervenes...controls the game.
Who are these people.
And what teams do they support?
Do they actually UNDERSTAND Football?
I have no clue.so...
I have no Season Ticket...I've shouted the question loud and clear in many many pubs up and diown the country
"Who is running the game?"
Nobody really knows.Do they.? It used to be the ref.
It's doing my fucking head in tbf

Totally agree, remember the game very well, it was clearly corrupt!

The betting companies are running the game, the truth will come out eventually and it will be the biggest scandal of them all

What happens to all the money that was shifted on bets as soon as it went in to cover off positions when there is a three minute delay

How much are the bookies making of this when the game result looks like it has changed and then changes back again at the last minute

Spurs fans I encountered after the game were gloatingly cocky and I saw a few getting a slap here and there and well deserved. I myself told a few they are on a bus full of mainly City fans so I wouldn't be giving it the big one and they wisely quietened down.

They do seem a loud mouthy lot in general. Rightly or wrongly if you go to a party and disrespect the host you are asking for trouble. Keep your delight and gloating for the train home, don't rub peoples faces in it.
I agree. As blues we've took some beatings on the pitch and handled it. We've took some beatings off the pitch and given beatings to rival fans. Football has mainly moved on from the dark days(of trouble) and rightly so, I don't want to see grown men rearing their ugly heads but unless VAR is scrapped or is sorted to become fair across the board, then I fear football will die. But before it dies, fans cannot understand WTF is going on at games, not sure whether to celebrate or stand still. A bizzare situation really hit home today.

Like I mentioned in a previous post, we we cruelly denied a goal after wildly celebrating, and a minute later spuds fans were going ballistic to then taunt us. This is the second time in as many matches we have been cruelly denied to them! It was almost a powder keg situation and the stewards looked frought with worry.

If these idiots in their secret fuckin' bunker don't sort their VAR act out sharpish, the keg will fuckin' blow bigtime inside and outside stadiums.

The FA need to take heed ASAP!

I agree. As blues we've took some beatings on the pitch and handled it. We've took some beatings off the pitch and given beatings to rival fans. Football has mainly moved on from the dark days(of trouble) and rightly so, I don't want to see grown men rearing their ugly heads but unless VAR is scrapped or is sorted to become fair across the board, then I fear football will die. But before it dies, fans cannot understand WTF is going on at games, not sure whether to celebrate or stand still. A bizzare situation really hit home today.

Like I mentioned in a previous post, we we cruelly denied a goal after wildly celebrating, and a minute later spuds fans were going ballistic to then taunt us. This is the second time in as many matches we have been cruelly denied to them! It was almost a powder keg situation and the stewards looked frought with worry.

If these idiots in their secret fuckin' bunker don't sort their VAR act out sharpish, the keg will fuckin' blow bigtime inside and outside stadiums.

The FA need to take heed ASAP!

It needs sorting. Wait until the dippers get denied a last minute winner or equalizer at Anfield and it kills their title challenge or knocks them out of a cup, carnage. Why does the cynic in me think it won't happen though?

It needs sorting. Wait until the dippers get denied a last minute winner or equalizer at Anfield and it kills their title challenge or knocks them out of a cup, carnage. Why does the cynic in me think it won't happen though?
Because the FA want to rig a new PL winner, and seeing as dippers and spuds haven't won it yet ...... Fuckin' stinks of corruption. I should be sound asleep now but I'm still fuckin' fuming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.