Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

VAR aside, we had 30 attempts, 30! scored 2 goals and were sucker punched as per by spurs (who have a habit of doing that to us). Completely annihilated them yet have litte to show for it.

I'm still slightly worried about our vulnerability at the back. As good as we are going forward, defensive lapses will punish us if we don't put away chances.

I love Eddie but he was shite yesterday.We have an incredible team but we are definatly missing a real dominant person in the air at the back. Would vinny have stopped the secon goal? I would imagine so.

Infuriating VAR “review” aside (I know, very difficult to do), this showed what we should expect from the officials for the rest of the season for me.

Brace yourself, lads and lasses, it’s going to be a long road full of road blocks and land mines, anything to stop our forward progress.

Incredible

Agreed. And not to mention the fact that it allows for rampant cheating by officials who can deem that a ball touched a players arm whether it did or not. Whereas if it has to obvious with some kind of control or change of trajectory, they cannot cheat so easily.

To be honest, mate, I don't believe that Oliver had it in for us, and I'll never subscribe to the view that certain referees have it in for us. Call me naive if you want, but if that were the case, then after more than fifty years, I'd certainly stop watching football. I mean that.
No, the law as it stands is utterly cretinous, as is the current offside law. Everybody (us, dippers, rags, whoever) will be in a rage before the season's out. I guarantee it.

Infuriating VAR “review” aside (I know, very difficult to do), this showed what we should expect from the officials for the rest of the season for me.

Brace yourself, lads and lasses, it’s going to be a long road full of road blocks and land mines, anything to stop our forward progress.

what to say about this really? Is there any fucking man in the world that thought it was foul against Rose here? It's just fucking unbelievable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.