Bournemouth (a) pre-match thread

Bournemouth (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zinchenko is injured then Angelino must start.

Its hard to tell him you are 4th choice LB.

there won’t be anything during the game that we can truly celebrate other than a polite cheer when “VAR GOAL” comes up on a big screen so no point getting excited for me. May as well just check the results afterwards

If Zinchenko is injured then Angelino must start.

Its hard to tell him you are 4th choice LB.
I agree with this. Cancelo should start at right back and either Zinchenko or Angelino at left back depending on fitness. You can’t go picking your right back at left back over your backup left back if he’s fit.

I agree with this. Cancelo should start at right back and either Zinchenko or Angelino at left back depending on fitness. You can’t go picking your right back at left back over your backup left back if he’s fit.
Surely it depends on how they are doing in training? If Angelino is proving himself up to it then he should start. If not then he shouldn’t.

I think you are going to see a City side crush teams now on another level, we can’t leave it to VAR we are going to have to score 3/4 goals every game to leave us in no doubt, yesterday should’ve been 5/6 goals just didn’t take our chances, Pep is not going to let that happen again.
How does that work then, if he had the answer to us missing so many chances, don't you think it would have been implemented by now?

They had no intention of getting out of their half in the game last season, wonder if he'll change his approach this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.