Seasoncard for sale

There will be a few knee jerk reactions whereby people say they won’t be going again but the reality is that the actual numbers doing so will be minute.

It’s going to take more than a few dodgy VAR decisions to make me stop going to games after 57 years of match going. Especially when we are in this current golden era.

There will be a few knee jerk reactions whereby people say they won’t be going again but the reality is that the actual numbers doing so will be minute.

It’s going to take more than a few dodgy VAR decisions to make me stop going to games after 57 years of match going. Especially when we are in this current golden era.

You'll probably get more than a few dodgy v.a.r. decisions too.

I'm doing my own 'review' of how many. If it's a few, I'll put up with it.

If it keeps up like this & the expected 'luck' runs the opposite way in rag & dipper games, I'm out.

They'll lap it up and only a matter of time before it all gets sponsors and it cuts to a VAR ad break

'The VAR review brought to you by Specsavers, stay right there and we will be right back after this short break with the decision'

off camera 'and the loyal, match day going fan in the stand can fuck right off'

It seems VAR will ruin the joy of watching football, but also help us to overcome our addiction of football :)

And the ball hits the back of the net!!! Over to Colin.
nerd_smoking.JPG

You don’t know anyone who has stopped going? I know dozens and there’s more fed up.

“50 odd thousand” is irrelevant when it’s not a sell out.

What are they fed up with?...the football?..the success? Like a lot of people on here, I've been going for more then 40 years and it's the best football and value for money I've ever had.

If it's the negativity and bitching we get from other fans and the media then it's about being up for the fight.

I love it now...feed off it like having a good steak at a fine restaurant.

We're boiling piss and occassionally putting froth on it. Long may it continue...

last two games involving Spurs have seen me watch both daughters be devastated at the VAR outcome

Personally I have had enough of the farce and trying to justify to the two of them why we still go.

18 games to left
In all Cup schemes if you want and enough points not to worry about joining a Supporters Club for away tickets
Hows your feelings today mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.