#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assists or not he’s a yard slower smart arse

Sorry I don’t agree that he looks slower at all.
What about that run at West Ham last week? He might not be 100% fit, but he doesn’t look any slower to me.
One things for certain though, if he stays fit for the whole season then no one is getting even remotely close to us.

Sorry I don’t agree that he looks slower at all.
What about that run at West Ham last week? He might not be 100% fit, but he doesn’t look any slower to me.
One things for certain though, if he stays fit for the whole season then no one is getting even remotely close to us.

He didn’t look slow to me when driving through the midfield in 2nd half and same last week at West Ham.

As much as I love Kevin, as good a game as he had yesterday and as brilliant as his two assists both were, I feel he should take more blame than most for our failure to win the game.

On at least two occasions he decided to shoot rather than pass to a better-placed teammate, which, as we all know, is very much against Pep's teaching.

I don’t blame KdB for wanting to score, but it cost us two points yesterday.

As much as I love Kevin, as good a game as he had yesterday and as brilliant as his two assists both were, I feel he should take more blame than most for our failure to win the game.

On at least two occasions he decided to shoot rather than pass to a better-placed teammate, which, as we all know, is very much against Pep's teaching.

I don’t blame KdB for wanting to score, but it cost us two points yesterday.

No shit defending and missed chances cost us the game?? Not kdb

I wouldn't say he cost us the game obviously though. It was just strange he went for shots in those situations, it's not his style.

Assists or not he’s a yard slower smart arse

For the first 70 minutes of games he is not slower , but the last few minutes of games his passing accuracy does suffer as does his energy levels , which can only be expected after his fitness issues over the past year , give the lad a chance and judge him in a months time , quite sure you will then be eating your words

It's impossible he could play the whole game with intensity from the first half even if he is fully fit. He is man obsessed as long as he could stay on his legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.