Will VAR lead to increased football violence?

It needs sorting. Wait until the dippers get denied a last minute winner or equalizer at Anfield and it kills their title challenge or knocks them out of a cup, carnage. Why does the cynic in me think it won't happen though?
And there you have it.it doesn't happen to them.ever.when they are going for The title .. Newcastle away last season the rub of the green goes their way....the nonsense free kick decision which led to their goal.outrageous!
Meanwhile...back at City ..in crucial encounters with Spurs we are denied.not once.but twice.
When it was crucial for utd in Paris. .it worked in their favour....
Tbf.I can see a lot of folk getting angry
And Football grounds.. will see a lot of post match action between fans....
It's Gonna Happen.Undertones.

Going to be super controversial here - this and the emotion from the stands is pretty refreshing.

We're starting to see real visceral emotion come back into the sport and that can only be a good thing for fans bored of the saccahrin Ant n Dec Saturday Night flavoured corporate advert-a-thon that football has become. As long as everybody is safe then I see no issue with this Police monitored handbags stuff

The police should have more pressing things to deal with than men in their one designer outfit pretending they’re going to fight over VAR.

I honestly don’t believe it will happen to them ,unless the infringement is so blatant they have no choice but to disallow the goal.

No I meant if we were playing them and it was 2-2 and we score a 92 min winner only for it to be disallowed with the crowd not really knowing why. It would have kicked off big style both at the ground and in the pubs.

my cat broke my sunglasses last night and I was already so pissed I was seriously considering to do a bad things to her. Luckily, I didn't or I would be divorced this morning and it would be a ****'s thing to do. So yeah, it's dangerous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.