Gary Neville

They even started on Rodri in last weeks game labelling any tackle a “tactical foul” and comparing him with Fernandinho, commenting he had a nasty side. He’d played 35 minutes of football and they’d already made their minds up about the narrative they wanted to push, that’s premeditated bias, not a fair and unbiased opinion.

the thing is them on the (skysport) panel and BTsport and him know fuck all about the game or they would be still in football as coaches or managers not sat on tv talking shit. what is there job ?? talk shit for a hour before kick off and talk shit a hour after that's it, the real fans don't listen and only tune in about a couple of min before kick off and turn off straight after the game finishes

arm chair glory hunter fans around the world that know fuck all about the game need the so called info because they think they are right in what they are saying, but the truth is they talk shit and just filling time because of sponsorship money at add breaks pays for the show and there wages that it ?? do you really think players and clubs take note of anything sky or BT say about the game ???

A bit rich coming from ratboy and all this tactical foul nonsense. He's said fuck all on the career ending tackles of Martin Buchan on bail and Keane on Haaland. And no mention of ginger pigs ferocious tackle on Zabaleta either.

As a footballer I couldn't stand the weasel. As a pundit he was ok for quite a lot of the time even praiseworthy of our football. But of late Neville seems to be showing his true colours more.

But, some of the ex Liverpool (bar Souness) are a disgrace, especially Carragher and McManaman. the disdain towards us pours out of every orifice and they don't even try to hide it!

A bit rich coming from ratboy and all this tactical foul nonsense. He's said fuck all on the career ending tackles of Martin Buchan on bail and Keane on Haaland. And no mention of ginger pigs ferocious tackle on Zabaleta either.

As a footballer I couldn't stand the weasel. As a pundit he was ok for quite a lot of the time even praiseworthy of our football. But of late Neville seems to be showing his true colours more.

But, some of the ex Liverpool (bar Souness) are a disgrace, especially Carragher and McManaman. the disdain towards us pours out of every orifice and they don't even try to hide it!

Martin Buchan ... that name still brings me out in a rash, even now.

Agree with that.much as I'd like to see Neville get an itchy arsehole that doesn't stop itching until he's dead the others you mention are far worse, and at least rat boy tries to be neutral.

They even started on Rodri in last weeks game labelling any tackle a “tactical foul” and comparing him with Fernandinho, commenting he had a nasty side. He’d played 35 minutes of football and they’d already made their minds up about the narrative they wanted to push, that’s premeditated bias, not a fair and unbiased opinion.

Tyler mentioned it in the preseason game when Rodri committed his first foul in a City shirt so even he's peddling it now. Before Neville, it was only ever a thing on Redcafe. If there weren't laws against it, I bet Neville would be accusing us of doping by now obviously prefaced by 'City are a good team but...' to hoodwink those who think he's impartial.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.