Best Burger In Manchester

I had a burger from Cow Town Grill on Washway Road in Alti and whilst it was very, very nice, I struggled to see why people get so excited by burgers

I had a burger from Cow Town Grill on Washway Road in Alti and whilst it was very, very nice, I struggled to see why people get so excited by burgers
Round the corner from me that cheers for the heads up. Oh and it sale not alty;-)

Same here. I've been let down by fancy burgers loaded with posh sounding rocket salad, goats cheese brioche buns and the like. I find arry farty fucked about burgers pretentious bollocks, morso than the bollocks that posh burgers are made from.

It’s “Alty” (with a y) but that’s actually in Sale

Same here. I've been let down by fancy burgers loaded with posh sounding rocket salad, goats cheese brioche buns and the like. I find arry farty fucked about burgers pretentious bollocks, morso than the bollocks that posh burgers are made from.
Only ever get ftied onions on my burger unless they don’t have them. Then I get mayo and pickles.

Only ever get ftied onions on my burger unless they don’t have them. Then I get mayo and pickles.
Dunno why mate but when I read this I instantly thought of the Westlers burger guy outside the Kippax back in the day. They with the dogs bollocks, literally(probably) Loaded with No/6 cigs infused onions, and as many germs as you wanted: /

21ki1s8.jpg
The Burgers from this place in Piccadilly Gardens in the 80s were lovely especially after a skinful of Stella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.