Food improvements and cheaper beer

The queues at the bar in the Family Stand were twice as long as last season, presumably because they only had two tills open compared to 3/4 last season. They also took the lid from my lad’s drink, which they’ve never done before. On that basis, things are shitter than they were last season.

Football fans always find a way around restrictions, solution.....bring your own lids ;)

Football fans always find a way around restrictions, solution.....bring your own lids ;)
Ha, we actually talked about doing that but it seemed ridiculous. Then I remembered that he doesn’t get searched on the way in so he might as well smuggle his own drink rather than paying £3 for a tepid bottle of Sprite. And a couple of cans for me whilst he’s at it.

I'm going to start collecting and selling bottle tops in the ground.

I've got SS3 covered, anyone want the franchise for the other stands?

Reactions: Ric
Ha, we actually talked about doing that but it seemed ridiculous. Then I remembered that he doesn’t get searched on the way in so he might as well smuggle his own drink rather than paying £3 for a tepid bottle of Sprite. And a couple of cans for me whilst he’s at it.
Please don't besmirch the reputation of those of us who would never dream of such underhand alcoholic tactics (and reduce the house prices in the Heatons).

Reactions: Ric
I'm going to start collecting and selling bottle tops in the ground.

I've got SS3 covered, anyone want the franchise for the other stands?
Ultra-VAR will be in operation for the Brighton game (it covers all stadia-related activity). You've no fucking chance.

Bottle Top Recognition?

The game's gone mad.
It'll even itself out over the course of the season. Some unsuspecting **** at Anfield'll have his flask confiscated. And, through a much (Liverpool Echo) publicised campaign, he will have his seat left empty at each and every future match. And on said seat there will be a simmering flask, the wisps from which will waft every Saturday over the bowed heads of the gathered congregation (for Anfield is second only to the Vatican in terms of religiosity). And a novena shall be said and great gnashing and wailing shall be undertaken. For the flask. And lo, it shall happen. The all-flasker-stadium. You heard it here first. (TBC by VAR)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.