Food improvements and cheaper beer

They were advertising 2pints and 2 pies for £11 in CBL1 at the 'card only bar. Using your seasoncard gets another 10% off - that's taking it to Weatherspoons' levels. You'll never be able to get to the bar for FOC's stinking of piss queuing for the bargain offer.

They were advertising 2pints and 2 pies for £11 in CBL1 at the 'card only bar. Using your seasoncard gets another 10% off - that's taking it to Weatherspoons' levels. You'll never be able to get to the bar for FOC's stinking of piss queuing for the bargain offer.
My lad eventually got that deal, there were 4 of us & he ordered 4 pints & 2 two pies.....took ages for the guy on the til to actually get the deal right, queue behind was grumbling.

Ha, we actually talked about doing that but it seemed ridiculous. Then I remembered that he doesn’t get searched on the way in so he might as well smuggle his own drink rather than paying £3 for a tepid bottle of Sprite. And a couple of cans for me whilst he’s at it.
Juice cartons are the future :+)

Our Rochdale supporting paper lad this morning said he was looking forward to the U21 game at the Crown Oil Arena (3 Sept, I think)! So am I - meat and potato pie and a Bovril £4 - £2-50 less than I'll pay tomorrow, based on last season's prices. But, hey ho, £4 won't get us an Argentinian or Brazilian striker!

The meat pie and pea soup 'gravy' at Spotland were brilliant and worth the walk up to the ground alone! Throw in the Fish-n-chips from Wilbutts Lane Chippy (if its ever open :-( )and I am in heaven ! You had to watch the nuclear hot pie juices coming out, they have caught out many an unsuspecting Dale fan!!

Ordered 4 pints of Amstel and a Gin & Tonic.

Turns out there wasn't a button on the system for a Gin & Tonic and it took what felt like 12 hours for them to decide what to do, but in reality was about 5-10 minutes. I suggested putting it through as something the same price after about 30 seconds and thats what they eventually did 10 minutes later (much to the frustration of myself and everyone behind me in the queue). No one thought to pour any of the pints whilst they were fannying about.

All in all, a noticeable improvement from last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.