Gary Neville

Bringing someone down with your legs rather than your arms doesn't make it any less of a tactical foul.

It is true that professional fouls can be committed with legs as well as arms. However, by challenging with your legs/feet, you at least have a chance of someone interpreting it as an honest attempt to win the ball. In this case, I thought Ndombele was trying to win the ball, as did the ref. You clearly did not. However, judging by the tone of your reply and your original post, you clearly have a "we was robbed" mindset and so nothing I say will change your opinion.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

What a surprise tonight these 2 C@NTS are not looking at our fantastic play that carved out 30 shots but at our defending at corners! so they can show the rest of the premier if they didnt know already that that is one of our weak points, if by chance any team gets lucky enough to actually get a corner against our absolutely fantastic side.

What a surprise tonight these 2 C@NTS are not looking at our fantastic play that carved out 30 shots but at our defending at corners! so they can show the rest of the premier if they didnt know already that that is one of our weak points, if by chance any team gets lucky enough to actually get a corner against our absolutely fantastic side.
Its fair comment though,we are susceptible at set pieces and particularly corners.

Apparently 25% of the goals we concede are from corners,and predominantly from poor defending at the near post.Obviously we rarely give corners away......but that % is the highest of all teams.

We don't have many..... but on this topic,we have a problem and Neville and Carragher were pointing that out.

Its fair comment though,we are susceptible at set pieces and particularly corners.

Apparently 25% of the goals we concede are from corners,and predominantly from poor defending at the near post.Obviously we rarely give corners away......but that % is the highest of all teams.

We don't have many..... but on this topic,we have a problem and Neville and Carragher were pointing that out.
And they did say that it was a freak result, given the match stats. Loved Pep's comment when a reporter mentioned Spurs' 3 shots on saturday; "It was 2. Kane's shot wasn't a shot".

Never heard him commentate. Surely he can't be as annoying as those people who missuse the work narrative all the time becasue they think it is fashionable?

He started with this tactical fouling thing last season before a derby,he was talking about dinho trying to get ref to book him early,no doubt what he and tyler says have an effect,they drove the getting sergio banned that time,they guide the FA as to what to review by making a big deal out of things we do,he once said that you do anything you can to get an advantage,he definately tries that with us,he won't ever stop doing our games,him and tyler are here to stay,never forget however nice he is in our direction he is still a diehard rag
I don’t mind him tbh. I thought I’d hate him when he started but Unlike carragher he about as unbiased as he can be .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.