What's the rarest animal you've eaten?

So why ask for it ? I am surprised he didn't tip over your head. I have eaten raw fish in various countries and I don't just mean sushi, raw herring in Holland is a delicacy and gorgeous and various kinds of raw meat (again Holland is good for that)

Agree raw eel and raw herring in a bun with mustard or mayonnaise is delicious

This month I've had American buffalo (32000 left) and European bison (6537 left). Both very near to extinction at one point.

Figures from wikipedia but I'm feeling peckish after reading the thread.
Quite a few buffalo ranches around here, eat it quite often

Agree raw eel and raw herring in a bun with mustard or mayonnaise is delicious

The bloke we were with tilted his head backwards and put a whole herring in his mouth, he then brought out just the skeleton. he asked me to do it, I politely declined. How the hell you can strip the raw fish off the bone with just your tongue I don't know, I bet he was a hit with the ladies though.

Quite a few buffalo ranches around here, eat it quite often
I thought it was inevitable that this thread would eventually attract the bestiallity crowd. Don't know what time it is over there, but I assume you've just pulled out of your breakfast and rolled over?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.