Premier League Games 17/18/19 August

I don't think the "completely intended" lack of communication with fans in the ground and at home with what's actually going on/being discussed is helping.

Like with the NFL, the ref is mic'ed up and can be heard on the screen. As can the person watching the clip to discuss what they are asking/reviewing.

That pen then was one seen given all the time, hes "won" it, but he is touched. Could argue a dive as hes jumped into him but still, can see why it's been given (we would be unlikely to get it but if that was Sterling I'd be screaming for a pen). Anyways, all it would take would be the voice of Moss go "I'm giving the pen for a foul on Pogba.. agreed?".. voice of VAR guy "agreed.. clear contact on left foot..".

Instead its left up to debate about if it's even been checked. It's a fucking mess and needs sorting ASAP but I feel like they are using it how they want. To try keep this season competitive by bunching all the "top teams" together for as long as they can.

It’s all here
https://www.premierleague.com/var

Wolves playing ok..... but I think we’re all waiting for the inevitable rag goal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.