The New Handball Law

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
.....needs scrapping and whatever moron thought it up sacking.

At least they could apply the fucking thing correctly whilst it's here.

Laporte did not 'create a goalscoring chance' but the ****s are hiding behind it to pretend it was a correct decision.

Lloris was laughing in disbelief and shaking his head. He couldn’t believe it.
To be honest I did too. I accepted defeat. It's a nonsense rule. Even though we benefited from it I am against it. Not happy with the confusing offside rule we are now witnessing some whacky handball stuff. Just bring back hand to ball stuff

To be honest I did too. I accepted defeat. It's a nonsense rule. Even though we benefited from it I am against it. Not happy with the confusing offside rule we are now witnessing some whacky handball stuff. Just bring back hand to ball stuff

It's crackers mate they are interpreting it wrongly. He didn't have a clue it had hit him. The rule should be deliberate handball as it was. Wolves goal should have stood as well. They are going to kill the game unless they start tweaking this and var/offside rule.

No chance paul :
And the latest is :

There will be no review of the handball law after Gabriel Jesus' disallowed goal for Manchester City against Tottenham, say football's rule-makers.

A video assistant referee (VAR) review ruled the ball had brushed Aymeric Laporte's arm in the build-up to Jesus' effort in the Premier League game.

The law, amended on 1 June, states any use of the hand which leads to a goal or a chance will be penalised.

Law-makers Ifab said one incident would not trigger a review.
Lukas Brud, a spokesperson for the International Football Association Board, added: "The laws are fairly clear. It's more about acceptance and communication rather than saying, 'Oh, now we have to react immediately and change something'.

"We constantly monitor what is happening in football every day. If we feel that something needs to be reviewed, then of course we put it on the agenda, we discuss it with the various bodies of the Ifab, including our panels who also bring comments forward sometimes."
The fuckers have got a nerve.Even they`re saying there`s an Agenda.

No chance paul :
And the latest is :

There will be no review of the handball law after Gabriel Jesus' disallowed goal for Manchester City against Tottenham, say football's rule-makers.

A video assistant referee (VAR) review ruled the ball had brushed Aymeric Laporte's arm in the build-up to Jesus' effort in the Premier League game.

The law, amended on 1 June, states any use of the hand which leads to a goal or a chance will be penalised.

Law-makers Ifab said one incident would not trigger a review.
Lukas Brud, a spokesperson for the International Football Association Board, added: "The laws are fairly clear. It's more about acceptance and communication rather than saying, 'Oh, now we have to react immediately and change something'.

"We constantly monitor what is happening in football every day. If we feel that something needs to be reviewed, then of course we put it on the agenda, we discuss it with the various bodies of the Ifab, including our panels who also bring comments forward sometimes."
The fuckers have got a nerve.Even they`re saying there`s an Agenda.

Indicative of the arrogant tossers. They'll soon change things when attendance's drop and the world stops buying their product.

It's crackers mate they are interpreting it wrongly. He didn't have a clue it had hit him. The rule should be deliberate handball as it was. Wolves goal should have stood as well. They are going to kill the game unless they start tweaking this and var/offside rule.

Agreed. Just as a matter of interest, did you have the same opinion about that Llorente goal?

Agreed. Just as a matter of interest, did you have the same opinion about that Llorente goal?

Half and half on that one. In my opinion that goal was massively due to it hitting his arm and should have been disallowed. Some refs would have allowed it though. I can't remember if this season's handball rule applied in that game. By the same token Agueros goal against Arsenal should have been disallowed.

The handball law was changed for VAR to make it black and white so it’s hits the arm and a goal results it’s disallowed regardless of the amount of contact If it wasn’t for VAR micro analysis then it would be accepted but to rule a good goal out for the slightest of touch, if there was one, is the issue It’s also not well accepted as it’s not an offence if the defender commits it What would happen if a defender deflects the ball, it goes to a player who boots it up field and a goal is scored?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.